Akums hiring for multiple position, Delhi and Mumbai locations 63 views
- Work Experience (in Years) -- 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years, 6 Years
Akums hiring for multiple position, Delhi and Mumbai locations
1- Chartered Accountant For North Delhi (Near Pitampura)
UG:B.Com – Commerce
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Must Have knowledge of Accounting Software SAP,Tally and Busy
- Good Knowledge ESI, PF, TDS, and Income Tax.
- Good Knowledge of Stock Valuation.
- Capable in Liaising with Banks & Auditors.
- Capable for Income Tax Assessment.
- Capable for Filling of GST Monthly Return.
- Capable for Filling of GST Annual Return and Audit.
- Ensure Timely closure of monthly/yearly activities.
- Handling of 3-4 Team Members.
- Knowledge of Finalization of Accounts as per accounting standards.
- Good Knowledge of MIS Reporting & presenting it on monthly basis.
- Must Have knowledge of Accounting Software SAP, Tally and Busy .
2- Executive / Sr. Executive- Accounts For Mumbai ( Andheri East)
Experience: 5 – 6 Years (B.Com – Commerce candidates)
- Preparation of monthly debtor & creditor aging along with reconciliation.
- Receivable entry in books of account., preparing Cheque/ NEFT/ RTGS for vendor payment.
- Checking & posting all types vendor bills.
- Handle and resolve query of internal & statutory Auditor.
- C- forms & handle Bank guarantee.
- Preparation of data for service Tax Filing.
- Maintaining daily & monthly cashflows.
- Bank Entries ( Receipt & Payments).
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Expense Booking.
- SAP Knowledge.
3- SAP – ABAP Programmer For North Delhi
UG: BCA – Computers, B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG: MCA – Computers
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript, SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI.
- Responsible for interface Applications using BDCs, LSMW, RFCs etc.
- Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
- Debugs and corrects SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
- Modifies system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
- Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Assists in defining technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet district requirements and improve system efficiency.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- Knowledge of Adobe interactive forms.
- Knowledge of SAP Workflows.
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming.