Prographer Bangalore hiring for Digital Marketing and International Sales Manager 32 views
- Total Work Experience (in Years) -- 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years, 5 Years
Prographer Bangalore hiring for Digital Marketing and International Sales Manager
1- Digital Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Drive traffic to the website utilizing various online channels.
2. Improve search-engine rankings.
3. Brainstorm, plan and execute SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
4. Manage on page and off page optimization.
5. Research popularity of sites linking to page.
6. Monitors brand mentions and engagement opportunities.
7. Should manage projects on organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation and link building. Improve proactive, strategic optimization to achieve company’s bottom line. Stays progressive on the current industry and imparts knowledge with team and clients. Conduct market research to analyze competitors, determine brand perceptions, evaluate market penetration, understand customer needs.
8. Should establish presence on social media network.
9. Thinks creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
10. Follows the latest social marketing developments, monitors competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
1. Graduates with 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
2. Comprehends all aspects of digital marketing to create and accomplish cross platform strategies.
3. Good command of English.
4. Experience in the industry with published blog posts, speaking engagements, active tweets, etc. Data driven and can analyse and suggest through analytics for future development.
5. Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
6. Knowledge in SEO, SEM, blogging and business analytics.
7. Should be able to deliver results through ethical search engine optimization techniques.
8. Need Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills.
9. Monitor and Report Website traffic and source analytics.
10. Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, execute recommendations and implement remedies.
International Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interact and correspond with prospective clients. (International clients)
2. Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients
3. Responsible for client engagement; building relationships with key client contacts
4. Discuss and influence client needs, expectations and satisfaction in the area of service delivery.
5. Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
6. To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
7. Understanding client needs through conversations / meetings.
1. 3-5 yrs of experience in Sales.
2. Ready to set and lead a department of international sales.
3. Experience interacting with global/offshore clients required.
4. Good problem solving skills, should be assertive and able to influence.
5. Should be presentable, confident in his approach and should be able to deal with people.
6. Passionate and willing to influence change.
7. Should be able to work independently, fast learner and adaptive to changes.
8. Good team player with an ability to become a coach.
9. Result oriented and performance driven.
10. Go getter attitude and have a good / proven track record.
11. Flexible for shifts.
Note : Domestic experience will not be considered